play hard GYM
Our boxing fitness classes combine intense cardio workout with punching bag & drills (no contact). Bring your own gloves, or use ours for your first session. We also have a selection of gloves available for sale.
Boxing is one of the most effective form of exercise to get fit, strengthen your core and arms and lose weight. You will leave each class feeling stronger and more confident. Your trainer, Matthew Reid is a former boxing champion who is dedicated to help you achieve your fitness goals. He has been boxing for 34 years and also teaching amateur boxers and doing fitness personal training for 24 years. His proven unique training method combines boxing with fitness drills and he will also give you dietary advice, so you will become a lean, mean fighting machine in no time!
Evening & weekend classes casual price is $20 per person. You can also purchase a prepaid card for 6 classes, which brings each class down to $16!
Lunch time classes $15 per person.
Payment needs to be made before the class begins and can be made by cash or credit card.
TRAINER Matthew Reid
Matthew Reid has more then 33 years experience with boxing and personal training. Some of his greatest achievements are:
- 1992 Australian Runner up Amateur titles.
- 1992 NSW Amateur Heavyweight Champion.
- 1999 No 2 Heavy Weight in Australia.
- 1999 NSW Professional Champion.
- 2015 Ran from Melbourne to Sydney in 23 days for the Starlight Foundation.
- 2017 Ran from Sydney to Central Coast to raise money for Troy Waters and his family to support him through his battle with cancer.
- 2017/2018 Matthew continues to campaign for Australian school children to learn about the great achievements of Terry Fox. After loosing his leg to cancer Terry ran 5,370 kms in 143 days across Canada inspiring millions of people and raising millions of dollars for cancer research. His charity runs continue to be held all over the world.
*Please note class times may change without notice. Classes may also be cancelled, if minimum numbers are not met.
TO BOOK PHONE Elisia 0419 522 259 or email email@example.com